A visa interview
- The tour operator will arrange transport and plan you itinerary
- We still have not fully planned out our itinerary
- He planned a stay of two year's duration
- I'd like to make a table reservation for two people for 9 o'clock.
- what's the purpose of your visit?
- I'm going to the U.S for sightseeing.
- What property do you have in China?
- Who will accompany you on your trip?
- I'll live in the dormitory at my university
Book a flight
24,Ask for help at a restaurant
- How might you ask the waiter for something in a restaurant?
- Excuse me, waiter.
- Well, I asked for my chicken to be served with barbecue sauce, but this one has been served with gravy
- Thank you. Could I also get an extra fork?
- Of course, Is there anything else I can do for you, sir?
- Actually, yes. Can you bring me another napkin, please?
- Of course. Once again I'm so sorry for the mix up with your food.
- I dropped my spoon, so please can you replace it with a new one.
- Sorry for keep your waiting, madam. Your order will be served immediately.
- Can I have an extra plate, please?
- Excuse me, may I please have another napkin?
- May I also have another spoon and an extra napkin?
Subscribe to think it do it
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox