A visa interview
Travel by ship
- Did you know that the local port has ferries that sail to Spain?
- Do you know how much a ticket costs?
- There are a lot of activities you can do on the ship and they even have parties on the deck at night.
- Do you know how long the ferry takes to reach Spain?
- The journey by ferry takes 2 days.
- Sea sick
- Capri island
- Gedser, Denmark
- Oslo, Norway
- Croatian Kuna
Take a taxi
Where would you like to go?
I'd like to go to xxxxx, How long do you think it will take to the destination?
Well , it depends on the traffic. Normally it takes around fifteen minutes to get there. I can only accept cash , I'm afraid.
That should be okay. How much is the fare going to be?
Well , I can offer you a flat fee of $20, Is that acceptable?
Do you prefer to take a cab or public transport when you travel around a city?
Finding a cab is easy but you must remember to do a few things when taking one . The first thing you need to do is teel the dirver where you want to go. The fare will depend on the traffic and the duration of the cab ride.
If your destination is far away, it might be better to ask for a flat free, as this will be cheaper. Most taxis accept cash , a credit card , or a debit card, but if you plan to pay with a credit card or a debit card, you should first ask the driver if he accepts those methods of payment first.
Hello, I want to go to xxxx, How much will the fare be?
That's quite far away.
I can offer you a flat fee of $30.
No, thank you. That's too expensive. Okay, we can use the meter instead.
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes I accept them.
- Where do you want to go?
- I want to go to the market. How long will it take to get there?
- Around fifteen minutes. How will you be paying?
- I will be paying with cash. How much will the fare cost?
- I can offer you a flat fee of $20 to take you to the market.
- That sounds great. let's go.